Cobalt Weyr

A 13th Interval Weyr

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rider Gie and Green Irilith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader

PostSubject: Rider Gie and Green Irilith   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 am

Rider Form
Name: Gie
Age in Turns: 17
Appearance: Her long blode hair is half tied up, half left loose. Her big blue eyes twinkle with mischif and glee. Her olive skin shows a girl who is often in the sun, as she loves sunbathing with Irilith whenever she has a moment free.
Personality: Loving a chalenge and any chance to have fun, Gie often pulled pranks on her fellows when she was a candidate and weyrling. She is also a sun-lover, loving every minute she can be in the sun, especialy if she can just lay there and not have to do anything.
Pets:
Background: Born in Paradise River hold, Gie grew up with pleanty and with a laid back lifestyle. She did learn all the skills a holdfolk girl needs to learn, just the folk their have a much more relaxed lifestyle than in other holds.

When she was 14, she stod for impression at Monaco Bay weyr. As she stod on the sands, she watched all the other candidates that were stressed and panicy, and was the calmest on the sands.

When one of the larger greens of the clutch hatched, it looked around at all the stressed candidates, and began to look stressed itself. When she found Gie, the look of stress vanished as she wollowed in Gie's sense of calm. "Im your Irilith, take me from here, to stressful" then it looked up at her with big red eyes "Im hungrey too, and itchy. I itch, I dont like it. Feed me!" Gie was estatic, that her perfect green had found her.

As weyrlinghood progressed, their calmness showed in everything they did. When all the others stressed over a test or drill, they would chill out in the sunshine while studdying, and passes with flying colors.

She speant several years flying in the Beta wing of Monaco Bay, but when she heard that a new weyr was being founded, she leapt at the chance to find a new sunny spot that was no longer taken up by far to many dragons.

After her aplication to move to the new weyr was approved, she was asked by the weyrleader Z'ek to fly in their Alpha wing.

Candidate Master Ri-Ri and Guilded Ebith
Master Genecrafter Delphon
Green Aprentice Genecrafter Darian
Journeywoman Healer Evangeline

Feel free to PM me with Questions relating to the RP, its kinda my job to answer them. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader

PostSubject: Re: Rider Gie and Green Irilith   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am

Dragon Form
Name: Irilith
Age in Turns: 3
Color: Spotted Green
Personality: Like her rider, Irilith is laid back and carefree, only when she does get stressed, its not preety. She loves sunbathing and does everything within her power to maximise the time she can be in the sun.
Identifiable marks: Her spots are preety unique, as not many dragons have them. Her face has one large, lopsided spot.

Candidate Master Ri-Ri and Guilded Ebith
Master Genecrafter Delphon
Green Aprentice Genecrafter Darian
Journeywoman Healer Evangeline

Feel free to PM me with Questions relating to the RP, its kinda my job to answer them. lol!
Back to top Go down
LightningRip
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader
Weyrwoman/WeyrLeader

PostSubject: Approved   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rider Gie and Green Irilith   

Back to top Go down

Rider Gie and Green Irilith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top